I am Queenie Kawabe, who won the best teacher and the best lesson of 2016 at an English Language School in Japan. I am also a language specialist, a youth motivational speaker and the host of Expand Your World Show Podcast.
I was born and raised in a multilingual family who speak five languages (English, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, and Bahasa), and I believe that everyone deserves unique learning styles to expand their world. I have enjoyed helping people from different walks of life to discover the right learning style to speak a foreign language, teaching them to be confident, courageous and happy in life, work, and study, and helping parents to raise bilingual children by providing practical activities.
So, I hope to use Expand Your World Show to interview the most inspirational entrepreneurs, traveler, language learners and parents to share their expanded world with you.
I talked about
- Most common mistakes in using chopsticks by foreigners
- How you can join the Expand Your World Group and learn language on your best learning style
- Why chopsticks is not as simple as you think
- Why learning how to use chopsticks properly is greatly appreciated in Japan
Keys to Success
- Do not play with your chopsticks
- In whatever country you visit, be mindful of their culture and respect their practices
Subscribe to Expand Your World Show
Remember a small change in a day is good enough, so be consistent in your adventure!